Friday, July 4, 2008

Day at the golf course

Steve and I just got home from Fort Lewis Washington. We went to visit Chris and Jess and while we were there we went down town Tacoma and drove around, I couldn't believe how green and lush everything was, we past the water front and I was surprised that it didn't smell like the ocean, it didn't smell salty. We did have a day at the Golf course , as you can see we had a great time.

Steve spent most of the time in the rough looking for his ball. Chris had his fair share of mulligans that day. I'm not sure how many balls were lost that day.

This is Chris waiting for the others to finish their puts. No holes in one this day but a whole lots of practice swings and maybe even a few bent irons
Jessica had a great day, she was so good on this hole that she took a 5 while for Chris to decided what he was going to do... and ... as for me, I know that I'm no golfer so I was the designated driver... that is my cart I was in charge of and I was also the picture taker for the day, that is why no picture of me in the cart...

No comments: