Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To you my friend

if all the stars fall from your sky
and you don't know what to do
just reach down deep inside your heart
i will be waiting there for you
i am close as you next heartbeat
and within your heart i will stay
i will be there when you need me
i will never walk away
if burdens become heavy
and they seem too much to bear
you know that i will share your load
i will always be right there
always in the background
and it is there i will stay
until the day you call my name
i won't be far away
i will be there in the sunshine
as it shines upon your face
when you feel its warmth
REMEMBER ME
i will be waiting in my place
i will be there in the soft breeze
as it dances cross your skin
so quietly i will be there
like a whisper in the wind
so if the stars fall from your sky
and you don't know what to do
just look for me inside your heart
i will be there waiting for you...

No comments: