Thursday, August 19, 2010

I was told to work on my Blog

I was told to work on my blog so it goes


It had been over a years since I was here, A lot has happened. W e got a year older, we both had surgeries, not it just fine. We got to go to Orlando Florida for a much needed vacation in December. Over the 4th of July weekend we took a trip to see Steve's parents in Arizona.

Steve just pasted his 4 year mark as Bishop, what a wonderful time and so many blessings. Steve's work was slow for along time and wow how it has picked up. This next week Steve will be gone on The Damron vacation. All the Damron guys are coming to Utah for a week of fun. This they try and do every other year.

As for me, While Chris was in Iraq his wife Jessica and Lili came for a visit, what a great time we had. It is so much fun having the grandkids old enough to run in and out as they want. Cason even had his first of many sleep overs and he did great, he didn't ask for his parents. While Steve is with the guys I will got to have fun also. Grandma Damron, Aunt Sue will be here with me. Crafts here we come. I got a new grandson this year (Boston).
One of the best things that has happened to me this year is My sister Sheila came to live with us. I am so happy that she accepted our invitation to live under our roof for as long as she needs to.......

No comments: