Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

I had a great day the Saturday before Easter. The Grand kids and I went for a Easter Egg Hunt at the park. Paul and Becca was there. It started off with a Bang and I mean a BANG...It scared everyone when they set the canon off.that is how everyone knows it time to start. It was over just about as fast as it started. Tage was in a different age group than Savanna and Cason so I went with him on the other side of the park. It was cute watching the little kids running around gathering candy, coloring books and eggs.
That evening after everyone was home from work. Steve and I had our own Egg Hunt here at the house, it had to be inside due to the weather change. The kids got bubbles, bats and balls, and frisbees, oh yes and lots of plastic eggs full of chocolate candy.
Its was a fun day having the grand kids here close to spend it with.

No comments: